Re: [xsl] print quotes in the output CSV

Subject: Re: [xsl] print quotes in the output CSV
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 13:23:19 +0100 (CET)
sundeep wrote:

> "(S) OML^O21_KP_v2.5_rHL7 2.4","MSGPRF","54442","Meduim"Submitted"
> "(S) MSH","MSGSEG","54439","Meduim"Submitted"
                            ^^^    ^^^       ^^^

  Is it expected?

> But when opened this file in MSExcel the qoutes are
> missing for all the values.when opened in the text
> format the quotes are visible.

  So the transformation is done as you want, I guess.  But maybe is not
the right format.  I think it's normal the quotes are not treated as
information but as a simple kind of markup (metadata).

  So if I'm right, this is OT now.

>             sorry, as i am in hurry couldnt give the complete
> information.

> [...]

> please help me out as soon as possible.

  Help us to help you, if it's urgent.

  Regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com