RE: [xsl]: XSL processes XML incorrectly when uneven number of values returned in array elements

Subject: RE: [xsl]: XSL processes XML incorrectly when uneven number of values returned in array elements
From: cknell@xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 08:07:42 -0500
Is there a maximum number of <option> children in an <optionListx> element, or could there be an indefinite number of columns in the output table?

We've already determined that there should be exactly seven rows (one for each <optionListx> element). The task becomes very easy if there is a maximum number of columns and very tricky if the number of columns is indeterminate.

Please advise.
--
Charles Knell
cknell@xxxxxxxxxx - email