Re: [xsl] Advocate for C# .NET + 100% XSLT Processing

Subject: Re: [xsl] Advocate for C# .NET + 100% XSLT Processing
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 10:46:58 -0700
Hmmm....
Thats deep man.
Similarily, I package most everything into an xml object, so like the
querystring and form vars, they are packaged together with data that I
have queried from the database, which might include many different
datasets.  This is also thrown one time at the XSLT Transformer.

Ahhh... so yah, I have ViewState enabled on my site ; )

Karl..