Re: [xsl] Transform xml to html

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transform xml to html
From: Andrew Franz <afranz0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2006 09:40:34 +1100
Internet Explorer has a stylesheet (I wouldn't know where to find it) which it uses to display any .xml file.

Apache Cocoon has something similar: If you have downloaded Cocoon, it can be found at
/build/webapp/stylesheets/system/xml2html.xslt

Tracey Zellmann wrote:

There are quite a few answers that I will pursue. Thanks.

I am trying to produce an HTML representation of the XML as it appears in my text editor.

----- Original Message ----- From: <cknell@xxxxxxxxxx>