Re: Re: [xsl] Multiple select listbox as parameter

Subject: Re: Re: [xsl] Multiple select listbox as parameter
From: <mfreeman@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 21:11:46 -0500
I've almost got it. (I think)

Here is the xsl:

<xsl:transform xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform"; version="1.1">
<xsl:param name="lstGroup"/>
<xsl:template match="*">

<xsl:for-each select="Indicator[Group/@KEY = $lstGroup]">
<xsl:value-of select="@Name"/>
</xsl:for-each>
</xsl:template>

<xsl:template match="Indicator">
<xsl:copy-of select="."/>
</xsl:template>
</xsl:transform>

Then on my html page, I have this call:

var oParams = getSyncDom();
oParams.loadXML("<KEYS/>");
for (var i = 0; i < arrCountry.length; i++){
(oParams.documentElement.appendChild(oParams.createElement("KEY"))).text = arrCountry[i];
}
oProc.addParameter("lstGroup", oParams.documentElement.selectNodes("KEY"));
oProc.transform();
alert(oProc.output);
displayarea.innerHTML = oProc.output;

Now, on the alert box, I get pretty much what I'm looking for, with the table structure, but in the beginning, I get; <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-16"?>.  I don't know where this is coming from, and it's making it so the displayarea.innerHTML line doesn't work.  displayarea is an area on my html page that I want the table to go.

I think I'm close, but can't get over this last part.  Can you provide some more insight?

Thanks,
- Mark