Re: [xsl] A new Sudoku xslt implementation (Was: Re: [xsl] Sudoku - A solution in XSLT 2)

Subject: Re: [xsl] A new Sudoku xslt implementation (Was: Re: [xsl] Sudoku - A solution in XSLT 2)
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 12:30:04 +1100
To be more precise, here are the results I get for the fiendish sudoku
board on my desktop and on my laptop:

Desktop:
===================
AW3:   11125   56MB

DN:      11359   17.5MB

Laptop:
===================
AW3:   9953     56MB

DN:      6484     10MB

Andrew, what is the version of Saxon you're using and what are the
make, speed and RAM of your computer?

I guess that by now Tommie's got uncomfortable about the relevance of
this thread -- let's therefore move it off-list.

I am glad that due to this thread Andrew was able to improve the speed
of his Sudoku implementation 10 times.

--
Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev