[xsl] Discussion regarding what we want XSLTransformations.com to become

Subject: [xsl] Discussion regarding what we want XSLTransformations.com to become
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 07:48:06 -0700
I've owned this domain for who knows how long, and I have come to realize that if I don't just simply push some of these projects out the door, they will never be released, and in the case of this domain, I think this would be a shame.

So, with this in mind, the topic at hand then is:

What do we want for this domain to become? What types of things should it contain, for example, a place for folks to post jobs/folks to look for jobs that relate to XSL-T or XSL-FO? Would it be a good idea to create a community based library of transformation files and extension functions (especially given the support for extension functions in XSLT 2.0 :) , etc...

The forum for this discussion starts here > http://forum.xsltransformations.com/forum.php?req=main&id=8