Re: [xsl] Re: XSL:FO for .NET

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: XSL:FO for .NET
From: "Karl Stubsjoen" <kstubs@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2006 17:31:50 -0700
How about this idea... a generic apache script which excepts an XML
document submitted via POST that will render the XML as PDF using a
FOP processor running on Apache.  I suppose the generic apache script
could actually be PHP?  It would really be very lightweight script,
the magic all tucked up in the stylesheets.
You could even submit the stylesheet to render the XML via the POST
too (in the same POST).

Anyone care to develop this OPEN PDF generator?  I'd actually be happy
getting my host to set one up for private use.  Bottom line:  I need
to be able to generate PDFs!

Karl..