Re: [xsl] Confused about entities

Subject: Re: [xsl] Confused about entities
From: "Gary Stewart" <the.stewarg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:32:10 +0000
On 14/03/06, andrew welch <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Yes - a bit of double escaping had to be involved somewhere :)

A while back I wrote another post to this list which had a similar
double escape issue on the < > tags. I felt a bit stupid back then and
also probably thought "well at least I won't make that mistake again";
sorry to have taken up your time doing just that :(.

> yes, good idea, have a template that matches text() and do a replace()
> or xsl:analyse-string  on the string "&nbsp;"

Did a replace and worked just fine. Correctly replacing the value (in
its double escaped format). Thanks for all the help.

Thanks Michael and Wendell for your help as well.

Gary