Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time

Subject: Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time
From: Gowri Ratakonda <gratakonda@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 14:06:29 -0800 (PST)
> Actually if it's actually about XSL it won't get you
> into trouble.

Thanks for the clarification, Wendell.

>That is, I think the thread was fine until it came to
>its conclusion, namely that "client-side can work if
>you can control the variables, and can thus be
>recommended for particular deployment scenarios".

That's true; some of the responses I got did really
help me decide my course of action.

> (So: Yes,
> you can do
> client-side. Are you ready? Are the benefits worth
> being that much
> closer to the edge? It could be. Some of us like it
> out on the edge.)

Wow, this is exactly what I have been contemplating
since last three weeks - whether I will be ready to do
the transformation on client-side! And that is why I
decided to come up with an example so that I would
know whether it would work with our publication
scenario.

>Please note that I can't read the list owner's mind
But you could read my mind :)

Regards,
Gowri