RE: [xsl] feasibility of HTML input

Subject: RE: [xsl] feasibility of HTML input
From: didoss@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 20:33:35 +0000
Yes, I'm looking into that, so that the existing stuff is unaffected and I can proceed with the enhancement.

My concern is that the current output takes a lot of space - hence my only copying off the very top layer for historical - so I have to see whether I can output to both without taking twice the space,...I know space shouldn't be the hot commodity these days, but it is at my office,...

I'm also not sure of the time impact of producing both outputs, so will have to be cautious of that as well.  We run a nightlybuild that already takes longer than it should, so I don't want to make it worse.

Most of the developers probably would have no problem if I completely switched the results over to xml, but I think the business analysts and project managers would have problems reading the output.

thanks,
Dianne
From: "Jerry Kimmel" <jkimmel@xxxxxxxxxx>