Re: [xsl] descendant-or-self XSLT 1.0

Subject: Re: [xsl] descendant-or-self XSLT 1.0
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 15:56:39 +0100 (CET)
George Cristian Bina wrote:

> Florent Georges wrote:

> >   It's not only a bad practice.  You MUST NOT use such a
> > name.  <URL:http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-xml/#IDASK3S>:

> >     This specification does not constrain the semantics,
> >     use, or (beyond syntax) names of the element types
> >     and attributes, except that names beginning with a
> >     match to (('X'|'x')('M'|'m')('L'|'l')) are reserved
> >     for standardization in this or future versions of
> >     this specification.

> I also thought that such names MUST NOT be used, but then
> after a few discussions (on the Xerces list IIRC) I
> clarified that such names can be used but it is not
> recommended to use them

  Thanks for the precision.  My poor English is to blame,
here.  I understood than "this specification contraints that
names beginning with 'xml' are reserved for standardization",
so we can't never use them.

  Sorry for the noise.

  Regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com