Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time

Subject: Re: [xsl] Displaying one section of XML file at a time
From: "António Mota" <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2006 22:48:00 +0000
Just to comment some early comments, i've started my XSLT journey on
the browsers, and i had no problem whatsoever. And yes, using
Sarissa...

One of my early projects was to build a tradicional 3 pane frameset,
with a menu on the left side, a main area in the right and a "tabs"
area above it.

I used XSLT on the browser for everithing, namelly build the tree menu
on the left and the tabs on the top. The main area was usually the
result of a URL, but in somes cases i build a data-entry grid from XML
data from the server with XSLT also, that i use also to keep the
changes to the data in a internal XML file.

I used framesets but it's as easy to use DIV's instead.

I maybe have some 6-8 xslt's total, and it's woring fine.

That's just my 2 cents. Of a Euro, i mean...