RE: [xsl] FW: XSLT 2.0 unit testing utility (Jeni Tennison's templates)

Subject: RE: [xsl] FW: XSLT 2.0 unit testing utility (Jeni Tennison's templates)
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 12:12:24 -0000
Yes. But having said that, this isn't how I would check for an empty
sequence; I would use

test="empty($value)"

Partly just personal coding style; partly a horror of the type
empty-sequence(), which gets my brain in a twist because it has so many
supertypes, and I like to think in terms of types forming a hierarchy rather
than a lattice...

Michael Kay