Re: [xsl] msxml and removing parameters from a cached processor

Subject: Re: [xsl] msxml and removing parameters from a cached processor
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 14:52:47 -0500
Robert Koberg wrote:
Antsnio Mota wrote:
And then what happens? The optional default value="xxx" is assumed or
the parameter will be Empty or Null?

Neither really work as described in the docs. Using null causes a fatal error. Using an empty string causes an empty string to set as the value (I am pretty sure that is what I am seeing...)

I was wrong on setting the empty string. It does remove the param.

-Rob