Re: [xsl] Re: Un-cdata-section-elements

Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: Un-cdata-section-elements
From: "Alexander Johannesen" <alexander.johannesen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 09:40:46 +1100
Hiya,

On 3/24/06, David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> what's your xsl:stylesheet elemet look like, have you specified script
> as a cdata element?

No, there is nothing special for <script> at all.

> It can't be that hard to make the template for script separate,  surely?

Under normal circumstances, no, but this is part of a bigger framework
with dynamic variables and Topic Maps thrown around as parameters to
templates, special rules for copying of attributes (they too can have
further templating instructions in them) ... it's pretty complex, code
I would hesitate to split up an maintain in several places. I can of
course throw some wrappers around it more to do this, but I'm not
actually sure this will fix the problem.

I will test this with Saxon next and let you know if that indeed "fixes" it.

Alex
--
"Ultimately, all things are known because you want to believe you know."
                                                         - Frank Herbert