Re: [xsl] msxml and removing parameters from a cached processor

Subject: Re: [xsl] msxml and removing parameters from a cached processor
From: Robert Koberg <rob@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 10:34:33 -0500
Joe Fawcett wrote:
I was thinking you could add a private field to the XSLTProcessor object for IE that just holds the names in an array. Every time the transform gets called any new params are added to the list. Upon a call to clearParameters on a proc object just loop through the array and set the value to an empty string.

best,
-Rob

But that wouldn't restore to the initial value, it would just empty them.

It will remove it so the transform will use the XSL param's default (xsl:param/@select) value. I had reported incorrectly that it would just send an empty string and override the default (maybe my follow up correction post did not make it to the list?).

best,
-Rob