AW: [xsl] XSL 1.1 -> Asking for an attribut namespace

Subject: AW: [xsl] XSL 1.1 -> Asking for an attribut namespace
From: news@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 30 Mar 2006 08:27:58 +0200
"name() should return the lexical QName of the attribute, that is
'fo:text-align'"

I checked this with the Oxygen Debugger. The returned string ist just
"text-align" :(. May that have something to do with my namespace
declarations in the stylesheets?
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.1"
                              xmlns:fo="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Format";
                              xmlns:svg="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg";