RE: [xsl] Bottom border missing when page breaks in the middle of a row

Subject: RE: [xsl] Bottom border missing when page breaks in the middle of a row
From: "Esslinger, Andy W" <andy.w.esslinger@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 05 Apr 2006 08:07:12 -0500
" if all cells of a single row are broken, all of them are missing their
bottom border "

This would be correct operation for table formatting.  If the bottom
border is present when the table breaks across a page then it would be
incorrect. The purpose of the open border is to indicate to the user
that the row is not complete.

-Andy
    \    /     Andy Esslinger  Lockheed Martin Aeronautics Co.
_____-/\-_____ (817) 777 3047  LM Aero Ft. Worth  F/A-22 TOD
    \_\/_/     Box 748, Mail Zone 4285, Ft. Worth, TX 76101