RE: [xsl] Help deciphering someone else's XML schema

Subject: RE: [xsl] Help deciphering someone else's XML schema
From: "Gosselin, Michael" <Michael.Gosselin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 09:44:32 -0400
Michael,

Thanks for the help.  It gives me something to work with, and to talk to the
document originator.

I couldn't find an answer in the FAQs, so I posted my original question
here. I also have some formatting issues, but I'll get to those as soon as I
figure out why this doesn't work.

I will contact EditiX about the Schema problem.

Michael Gosselin