[xsl] QName as attribute value: how to be sure the prefix will be bound?

Subject: [xsl] QName as attribute value: how to be sure the prefix will be bound?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Apr 2006 19:07:48 +0200 (CEST)
  Hi

  I searched in the XSLT, XPath and FO recommendations, and
wasn't able to find a clear response (and Googling and
searching the archive were of no help).  How can I construct
a QName as an attribute *value*, and be guaranted the prefix
is correctly bound at this scope in the output tree?

  I'd like to construct an @xsi:type.  I know the target
namespace URI (I can use it as a string literal but would
prefer to use node-name()).  I have to construct the local
name (using concat() and local-name()).

  What is the safer way to do this?

  Thanks.  Regards,

--drkm

Nouveau : tiliphonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger ! Dicouvez les tarifs exceptionnels pour appeler la France et l'international.
Tilichargez sur http://fr.messenger.yahoo.com