Re: [xsl] Factorial Calculation

Subject: Re: [xsl] Factorial Calculation
From: Kamal Bhatt <kbhatt@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 16:53:03 +1000
Pankaj Bishnoi wrote:

Hi
   Can we calculate Factorial of number in XSLT using iteration or
Call-Templates???

Yes. This is possible by recursion . This sounds suspiciously like a university assignment, so I am unwilling to give a solution.

Instead, here is link that you can work with.

http://www.dpawson.co.uk/xsl/sect2/repetition.html

Thanks
Pankaj

--
Kamal Bhatt

-- Disclaimer: This email is confidential and may contain privileged information for the sole use of the person or business to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by return e-mail or phone as you must not view, disseminate, distribute or copy this email without our consent. We do not accept any liability in connection with any computer virus, data corruption, incompleteness, or unauthorised amendment of this email. It is the sole responsibility of the receiver to scan for viruses before opening.