Re: [xsl] Calling Web Service Method from XSLT.

Subject: Re: [xsl] Calling Web Service Method from XSLT.
From: saurabh lakhia <saurabhlakhia@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 03:44:31 -0700 (PDT)
This function is getting nothing but screen scrapping
of some other website, thats why it is returning HTML
and yes it is well formed, It would be helpful if you
have any example of using document function and also
if you have any example of calling external script and
returning xhtml, I know I am asking too much. I would
really appreciate your reply.

Best Regards,
Saurabh Lakhia
ATLANTIS QUALITY SOLUTIONS CORPORATION