Re: [xsl] Convert milliseconds into date

Subject: Re: [xsl] Convert milliseconds into date
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 17:40:25 +0200 (CEST)
Jon Gorman wrote:

> Let me summarize from what I've seen Michael suggest:

> 1) Use the latest Saxon release.
> 2) Convert the stylesheet to XSLT 2.0
> 3) Convert the value to the type xs:integer.

  If the goal is only to compute a single value, there is no need to
migrate the whole scripts to 2.0.  Just create a 2.0 script to compute
the value and include (or import) it in the plain old 1.0 scripts.

  I think you can even use 2.0 functionalities in 1.0 scripts, when
using 2.0 processor.  But I don't know the exact details here.

  Regards,

--drkm

Faites de Yahoo! votre page d'accueil sur le web pour retrouver directement vos services prifiris : virifiez vos nouveaux mails, lancez vos recherches et suivez l'actualiti en temps riel.
Rendez-vous sur http://fr.yahoo.com/set