[xsl] Announce: New UK and US deliveries of XML, XSLT and XSL-FO hands-on workshops

Subject: [xsl] Announce: New UK and US deliveries of XML, XSLT and XSL-FO hands-on workshops
From: "G. Ken Holman" <gkholman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 14:10:59 -0400
Just a quick announcement that two new sets of deliveries of our publicly-subscribed lectures and hands-on tutorials have been scheduled for Birmingham, England May 22-25, 2006 and Minneapolis, MN July 31-August 4, 2006.

The Birmingham deliveries are in partnership with SystML http://www.SystML.com/:

http://www.SystML.com/component/option,com_extcalendar/Itemid,99999999/extmode,cal/date,2006-05-01/

This is in addition to our already-scheduled three- and one-day hands-on deliveries on XSLT and XSL-FO May 8-11, 2006 in Copenhagen Denmark, and in addition to our already-scheduled three- and two-day hands-on deliveries on XSLT and XSL-FO June 12-16, 2006 in Washington DC.

Details on all our scheduled deliveries of publicly-subscribed events are linked from our home page below.

Thanks!

cc: XML-Dev, XSL List, XSL-FO Yahoo List, Antenna House, RenderX, XML-Doc, UBL-Dev

p.s. it was brought to my attention that I inadvertently labelled my last announcement with square brackets and mixed up some mail filters, whereas this time I have not used them and I will try to follow this convention of using "Announce:" in the future if you wish to filter out my announcements.

p.p.s. the main subject of this note is not a duplicate announcement ... these are new deliveries scheduled since my last announcement

--
Registration open for XSLT/XSL-FO training: Wash.,DC 2006-06-12/16
Also for XSLT/XSL-FO training:    Minneapolis, MN 2006-07-31/08-04