Subject: Re: [xsl] Re: "No data is available for the requested resource." error|
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 11:57:14 -0400
I wasn't sure if it was a processor thing--thought it might be an XSL thing. I did find that result but I'm not sure how it relates to my problem since I'm not dealing with an XML object and I don't see how XSL would know whether I built an XML using an object or just printed as the recordset iterated.
Could be some headers issue, but firefox shows a valid XML document. Guess that's a discussion for another list.
Google seemed to turn up this: http://p2p.wrox.com/archive/xslt/2001-10/29.asp.
An observation on this list, people don't get help on processor-specific issues. This seems to become even more true as you get to server-side system since many people either seem to develop their own or use such a variety of systems that the odds of finding anyone who's run into the same problem is low. Maybe you'll luck out though.