[xsl] Good Design Rules?

Subject: [xsl] Good Design Rules?
From: Phillip B Oldham <phillip.oldham@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2006 08:16:48 +0100
Hi all

In a recent thread, Andew Welch provided me with a couple of good design
rules/tips for working with xsl.

I was wondering whether these rules/tips have been logged anywhere for
prosperity? Is there a wiki somewhere where people can supply these
rules/tips, along with tutorials to help newbies get going? I personally
learned from w3schools and dpawson.co.uk, and while they're great
resources, they don't really capture those bits of knowledge you only
get from experience. For other languages there are lots of "best
practices" guides, but I've not come across anything for xsl.

So, if there is already such a resource, please can you point me in the
right direction? And if not, would anybody be willing to contribute to
one if I set it up?

Thanks guys!