[xsl] Creating a new element and renaming (was issue 793)

Subject: [xsl] Creating a new element and renaming (was issue 793)
From: Chad Chelius <cchelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 19:21:44 -0400
David,
I understand what you are saying, however when I change that first template from story to <D>, it removes the structure that I'm creating in the first template. This is what I have at this point which is working. What is needed in this style sheet to change the <Story> element to <D> ? Thanks for your patience!

chad

<xsl:template match="Story">
<xsl:copy>
<BB><TG>
<xsl:apply-templates select="articleTitle| articleSubTitle"/>
</TG></BB>
<xsl:apply-templates select="*[not(self::articleTitle or self::articleSubTitle)]"/>
</xsl:copy>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="Root">
<DG>