RE: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?

Subject: RE: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 16:12:41 +0100
My guess (and it's only a guess) is that the query string is being sent
unchanged to the server, and the server software is decoding it incorrectly.
I don't know what you can do about that, unless you are in control of the
server...

One solution available with some XSLT processors (including Saxon) is to
suppress the URL encoding entirely. This often works, though it isn't
guaranteed.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/