Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0: Reasons for mode="#all" ?

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT 2.0: Reasons for mode="#all" ?
From: "Dimitre Novatchev" <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 06:15:28 -0700
One commonality in my understanding of all the replies is that

mode="#all"

should be used only when the programmer really knows what he is doing
and as a last resort in extreme cases (catch-all, fallback, etc).

Could a clause to that effect be included in the XSLT 2.0 spec?

Probably wishful thinking...

Thanks for all the replies.

--
Cheers,