[xsl] Inserting Entities into an XML file

Subject: [xsl] Inserting Entities into an XML file
From: Chad Chelius <cchelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 13:42:01 -0400
I have a project where I need to insert specific entities throughout an XML document for some of the basic entities like (', &, ", etc.) but also for some very specific math equation symbols. I know what entities need to be inserted but I'm not quite sure what the best way would be to go about this. Initially I am thinking a complex find/ change routine, but before I spend a lot of time doing that, I'd like to know if anyone has a better mousetrap to accomplish this task. Any ideas?

chad