Re: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?

Subject: Re: [xsl] url encoding gets wrong with åöä?
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 09:53:30 +0200
Well, as long as you're checking in the hex editor you should be able
to see the byte order mark, if there is one, compare this with your
declared encoding etc. However I suppose that this won't be a problem
since, IIRC, 3F  == ?.

At this point I would assume that the problem was not at the xslt
level but higher up; protocol level,  server side programming,
something that is  handling your xml before it gets sent to the xslt.

Cheers,
Bryan