[xsl] ÅÄÖåäö commes out as ??

Subject: [xsl] ÅÄÖåäö commes out as ??
From: "Niklas Holmberg" <Niklas.Holmberg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 11:33:18 +0200
Hi!

I'm quite new to xsl (actually this is the first real xsl i'm producing) and
have an encoding problem.
My xml and xsl are in UTF-8 and i've also specified that the output should be
UTF-8.

The problem is that EDVedv all commes out as ?? (3F 3F) in the output.
I don't know the name of my xsl-transformer. I just got provided with a
directory with a shell-script which i call like this:
./xmlxslt.sh /home/niho/words.xml /home/niho/words.xsl >
/home/niho/words.html

Here's the files in the folder, maybe someone can figure out what the name of
the transformer is?
http://www2.hemsida.net/badtant/xsl/xmlxslt.zip

And here's my xml, xsl and output:
http://www2.hemsida.net/badtant/xsl/files.zip

Does anybody know the name of the transformer and what might be the problem?

Thanks!
/Niklas

Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or
legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or
entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance
upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.
immediately by return e-mail and delete all copies of this message.