RE: [xsl] root siblings contain xmlns=""

Subject: RE: [xsl] root siblings contain xmlns=""
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:31:39 +0100
<xsl:copy> copies an element without change. That means its namespace in the
result document will be the same as its namespace in the source document (in
this case, the null namespace). To change the namespace of an element, use
<xsl:element name="{local-name()}" namespace="..."/>.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/