AW: [xsl] <saxon-error-element/>

Subject: AW: [xsl] <saxon-error-element/>
From: Merico Raffaele <raffaele.merico@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:01:48 +0200
Dear Michael Kay

Thanks to your explanations below I have solved the problem. The error was
caused by the usage of fn:node-name() without its newly mandatory argument.
I discovered the bug when I executed the generation on the command line
(this step is usually hidden as meta generation step). This showed me also,
that I could have found the causing source without disturbing you. Many
thanks for your generous support.

Cheers
Raffaele