Re: [xsl] Thank you all! (XML to Excel using XSLT)

Subject: Re: [xsl] Thank you all! (XML to Excel using XSLT)
From: "Karen Yang" <kyang94@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 12:04:32 -0400
Great idea! (does this mean I'm too dumb? hehe... just kidding) Thank
you. I'll try it out.

Thanks,

Karen.

On 6/23/06, Rick Roen <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Karen,

Perhaps this avenue is already obvious to you, but if you want to know how
to format something in xml that Excel will use, then you can use Excel to
show you:

1 Import your xml into Excel.

2 Add the sums and formatting you want in the final report.

3 Save as XML from Excel.

4 Look at the output - it will tell you the formatting instructions.

HTH,

Rick