[xsl] RE : Re: [xsl] [FXSL] Using document('') to get the high-level function (+ a little bug?)

Subject: [xsl] RE : Re: [xsl] [FXSL] Using document('') to get the high-level function (+ a little bug?)
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jun 2006 15:41:49 +0200 (CEST)
Colin Paul Adams wrote:

> There is a mailing list, but it is for FXSL developers
> only.  I would think that making such suggestions counts
> as development, and therefore if you intend to repeat such
> socially responsible behaviour, you might ask Dimitre to
> add you as a developer to the project. :-)

  That is maybe a little bit premature ;-), but that could
be very interesting, even only to can follow the development
discussions.  Since a few months, I'd like to investigate
with FXSL, and I hope I'll soon have some free time for
that.

  I'll ask Dimitre off list.  Thanks for the suggestion.

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com