RE: [xsl] Concatenating multiple variables in a XPath statement

Subject: RE: [xsl] Concatenating multiple variables in a XPath statement
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 10:38:11 +0200 (CEST)
Mohsen Saboorian wrote:

  Hi

> >     <xsl:variable name="var1" select="..." as="element()*"/>
> >     <xsl:for-each select="...">
> >       <xsl:variable name="var2" select="..." as="xs:string"/>
> >       <xsl:sequence select="var1[local-name() eq var2]"/>
> >     </xsl:for-each>

> But it seems that your solution works with XSLT 2, but I'm
> using XSLT 1 which do not support "as" and "sequence".

  If you want to generate a text node in the output tree, you can use
xsl:value-of instead of xsl:sequence.  The @as are indications to the
processor (and to you) as well as constraints on the variable values,
you can just drop them in your XSLT 1.0 script.

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com