Re: [xsl] "'tokenize' is not a valid XSLT or XPath function."

Subject: Re: [xsl] "'tokenize' is not a valid XSLT or XPath function."
From: Steve <subsume@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 16:10:59 -0400
Went with the FXSL String-split-to-words method. Looks like:

-----------

<xsl:variable name="placementDate">  <!-- "4/15/1982" -->
	<xsl:call-template name="str-split-to-words">
		<xsl:with-param name="pStr" select="msxsl:node-set($vr//placementDate)" />
		<xsl:with-param name="pDelimiters" select="'/'" />
	</xsl:call-template>
</xsl:variable>
------
and then later
-----

<input type="text" class="MM" id="referralMM">
	<xsl:attribute name="value">
		<xsl:value-of select="msxsl:node-set($referralDate)/*[1]" />  <!-- "4" -->
	</xsl:attribute>
</input>

----

Thanks for all your suggestions.