Re: [xsl] [XSLT2] Some common, generic grouping problems

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSLT2] Some common, generic grouping problems
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 15:48:53 +0100
  I am aware of these problems - reduced, minimal examples cannot
  accurately describe real-life scenarios. But on the other hand, I find
  complex examples hard to handle and learn from. This is why my main goal
  (as mentioned in my earlier post) is to grasp the basic *idea*
  (algorithm, concept) backing a specific solution implementation so that
  I am hopefully able to transfer that knowledge to the actual (often much
  more complex) problem at hand.

agreed. It was only because you'd gone to the trouble to present nice
test cases that I made code to (more or less) do each one.

David