RE: [xsl] using collection()

Subject: RE: [xsl] using collection()
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 02:56:48 +0100
collection() is defined in the specs in a fairly abstract way, recognizing
that different implementations will have different concepts of a collection,
particularly in an XML database environment. The Saxon implementation has
moved on considerably since the book was written, and up-to-date information
can be found at
http://www.saxonica.com/documentation/functions/intro/fn_collection.html

(It can now, anyway. I was embarrassed to discover that the documentation
there wasn't up to date, but this is now fixed.)

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/