Re: [xsl] OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor
From: Kevin <app.eng.kev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:35:50 -0500
I am also using Oxygen for my XSLT work at my company. I like it, the
interface is cleaner and nicer looking then some of the other editors.
The options are excellent and the debugging works great. It does
everything I need it to do and there are a lot of features I haven't
even touched yet.

I have tried trials of Stylus Studio and XMLSpy, but kept going back
to Oxygen not only because of it abilities but the price was better.

Good Luck.