[xsl] OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor

Subject: [xsl] OT: Advice on Oxygen XML Editor
From: omprakash.v@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2006 22:21:03 +0530
Hi Rick,,
        Before you try any of the commercial ones, why don't you try the
free version of the XML editor I have created  which is currently in beta
and can be downloaded from  https://exalto.dev.java.net for a limited time.
You can even run it using webstart so no installation is required even. It
would be great if you could point out a few bugs that you find in return.
This would help towards making the product even better.

I have to warn you that the product  still has known issues that need
fixing. If you plan to download, just send me an email to the id below and
I will enable the link for you.

I probably should have made an announcement but I wanted to do some
branding before I went public.

I will try and make a formal announcement for the other list members soon.

Regards,
V.Omprakash
Email: omprakashv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polaris.co.in