[xsl] RE: [XSL] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)

Subject: [xsl] RE: [XSL] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)
From: "Weston, Toby" <toby.weston@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2006 10:50:00 +0100

Hey Thanks!

That looks good, would you be interested in collaborating on this stuff? I'm
a Java developer so my work has been concentrated on allowing Jeni's
templates to work in a build env. The Ant task allows you to easily run many
tests (rather than just a single test al la the orginal templates) from a
batch file or via Ant and will fail if any of them fail. I'd like to convert
the numerous single HTML reports into a single summary report with links to
the single reports (like nUnit).

I can send you my stuff off-list if you like.

Perhaps the best way to collaborate it to go via something like
sourceforge...

Cheers,
Toby