Re: [xsl] Matching elements based on element type:

Subject: Re: [xsl] Matching elements based on element type:
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jul 2006 19:45:59 +0200 (CEST)
Michael Kay wrote:

> I tried to get a change into the spec which I called "assumed
> validity", so that a stylesheet that imported a schema should
> implicitly assert that input documents conformed to (and were
> validated against) the imported schema - or possibly even
> trigger the validation.

  I don't know if it could be something I'd like.  But I think a
warning of the processor when a schema is imported and no input is
validated would be usefull (technically, it could be possible to
construct typed tree from scratch and use the schema's types against
it, but I'm not sure this could be usefull).

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com