Re: [xsl] using xsl:import or document() in a stylesheet that is embeded in a JAR

Subject: Re: [xsl] using xsl:import or document() in a stylesheet that is embeded in a JAR
From: "andrew welch" <andrew.j.welch@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 14:48:24 +0100
On 7/20/06, Georges Schmitz <georges.schmitz@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

I've created a set of modular stylesheets using xsl:import. I also make
use of the document() function to load an external file for look-up
purpose. Now I delivered the stylesheets to our Java developer to
include them in a webstart client and he tells me, that it is not
possible to use xsl:import or document() in a JAR, even while using
relative  paths.

I'm not a Java developer, but can someone point me to an appropriate
documentation or older post, so I'm able to forward this information to
our developer.

You could tell your developer to write CustomURIResolver to catch the import/include and document calls and return the required resource from the jar.

cheers
andrew