RE: [xsl] Japanese characters show up as ? in browser

Subject: RE: [xsl] Japanese characters show up as ? in browser
From: "David Nesbitt" <dnesbitt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2006 09:43:43 -0700
Andrew,

Thanks for the response, but it doesn't appear to be a problem with the
browser.  I have the following snippet in the XSL which renders properly
in both browsers:

                  &#x65E5;&#x672C;&#x8A9E;:

When the UTF-8 characters are embedded in the XSL, they seem to work
fine.  It appears to be only when I transfer them from the XML using the
xsl:value-of element, that they are not coming across properly.  Is
there anything else I could be missing?

Thanks again.

Regards,
Dave