[xsl] defining group of elemts for reference in xsd

Subject: [xsl] defining group of elemts for reference in xsd
From: Karl <call14@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2006 11:18:31 +0100 (BST)
In my schema definition, I have certain element that are used
commonly in most of the place.

For e.g

	<xsd:complexType name="TitleStructure" mixed="true">
		<xsd:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
			<xsd:element ref="sub"/>
			<xsd:element ref="sup"/>
			<xsd:element ref="u"/>
			<xsd:element ref="i"/>
			<xsd:element ref="b"/>
			<xsd:element ref="a"/>
			<xsd:element ref="smallcaps"/>
		</xsd:choice>
	</xsd:complexType>

	<xsd:complexType name="ParagraphStructure" mixed="true">
		<xsd:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
			<xsd:element name="FootNote" type="FootNoteStructure"/>
			<xsd:element name="AuthorComment" type="xsd:string"/>
			<xsd:element name="InlineFigure" type="InlineFigureStructure"/>
			<xsd:element ref="b"/>
			<xsd:element ref="i"/>
			<xsd:element ref="u"/>
			<xsd:element ref="sup"/>
			<xsd:element ref="sub"/>
			<xsd:element ref="a"/>
			<xsd:element ref="smallcaps"/>
		</xsd:choice>
	</xsd:complexType>

where you can see Iam refering "b", "i" etc in both TitleStructure,
ParagraphStructure. So, i prefer instead of refering everytime these
b, i, sup etc, can i put them as a group under some name and ref that
group

i.e something like

<suitable xsd tag>
	<xsd:element ref="b"/>
	<xsd:element ref="i"/>
	<xsd:element ref="smallcaps"/>
</suitable xsl tag>

and then refering this in
	<xsd:complexType name="TitleStructure" mixed="true">
		<xsd:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
			<refering that pre-defined tag/> -- THIS WAY
		</xsd:choice>
	</xsd:complexType>

I did look for similar thing in xsd, but could not find a answer. But
i believe there is an xsd answer. Anyone can you pls suggest the
pretty way.

Thanks
karl

Try the all-new Yahoo! Mail. "The New Version is radically easier to use"  The Wall Street Journal
http://uk.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html