Re: [xsl] Global parameters with UTF-8 characters and ???s

Subject: Re: [xsl] Global parameters with UTF-8 characters and ???s
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 00:10:34 +0530
Just guessing, it could be the font problem, and possibly encoding
setting in the browser. Are the correct font installed on your OS? You
may need to use correct font name in HTML <font> tag. You might need
to wrap the text you want to see in the browser in <font> tag.

You could also tweak the browser's encoding option (in IE its in View
-> Encoding).

I am able to suggest something, because sometime back I faced this
similar problem, and the symptoms you have mentioned are identical to
mine.

--
Regards,
Mukul Gandhi