Re: [xsl] OO 2.0.3/xhtml export/DCMI

Subject: Re: [xsl] OO 2.0.3/xhtml export/DCMI
From: "Svante Schubert" <svante.schubert@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 12:30:03 +0200
Hi Gannon,

Your work is interesting, but although I have an idea of what you are
doing, I must admit the reasons are not completely clear to me.

You might help me by adding an Overview/Introduction to your paper
explaining your ideas.

Could you please post the document to the XML related OpenOffice.org
newsgroup: openoffice.xml.dev (more info on
http://www.openoffice.org/mail_list.html).

I am certain there are more people interested in your work.

Kind Regards,
Svante